20 juin 2022 -
24 juin 2022 / BISCHOFFSHEIM
ICASP-6: 6th International Conference on Advances in Solidification Processes
ICASP-6 will cover all aspects of research and applications related to solidification. ICASP is a preeminent forum for researchers and engineers from academia and industry to discuss the latest advances and future directions in solidification science. The 6th edition will be held 20–24 June 2022 in « Le Bischenberg » on the Alsace Wine Route in France. The venue with on-site accommodation will ensure plenty of opportunities for personal contacts and exciting discussions.
The topics covered by the conference include, but are not restricted to:
- Nucleation and grain refinement
- Microstructure formation during solidification and melting
- Pattern formation (dendritic, cellular, eutectic, peritectic, monotectic growth,…)
- Rapid solidification
- Stress and deformation, hot tearing, shrinkage, and porosity defects
- Multiphase flow and heat & mass transfer, mushy zone rheology, macrosegregation
- Thermophysical properties, thermodynamics of solidification and melting
- Additive manufacturing and welding
- Casting processes: ingot casting, shape casting, continuous/semi-continuous casting (steel and nonferrous alloys), remelting processes (ESR, VAR,…), etc.
- Multiscale modeling methods and through-process modeling
- Experimental and characterization methods
Abstract submission opens on 14 September 2021. Abstracts (300 words) for oral and poster contributions must be submitted by 29 October 2021. Full papers will be due in January 2022. The conference proceedings will be published as a special issue of IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, and will be available online via open access.
Site internet de l’évènement
Institut Jean Lamour
20 juin 2022 -
24 juin 2022
17 rue Raiffeisen, 67870 BISCHOFFSHEIM
Date limite de soumission