29 novembre 2023 -
30 novembre 2023 / Senlis
Fatigue Design 2023
The 10th Fatigue Design conference aims to present the most innovative approaches and scientific progress in design methodologies, tools, and equipment’s life extension, focusing on industrial applications.
For this edition, the focus will be on Fatigue Life Extension and Residual Life Assessment.
The organizing committee wants to keep the conviviality of a conference in Cetim Senlis, which is the soul of the FD congress. Indeed, you have the possibility of holding a conference and discuss it in face to face, of holding a stand, of being a sponsor, and of exchanging to create networking. At last, you could enjoy an exceptional gala dinner for this anniversary edition. However since 2021, for people who will have difficulties to come to Senlis, the conferences will be also available in a digital version.
The selected topics concern the various aspects of fatigue :
- additive manufacturing,
- big data and artificial intelligence,
- bio-mechanical and orthopaedic implant,
- complex loadings,
- composites and elastomers,
- contact fatigue,
- damage tolerance and fatigue life, residual stress assessment,
- experimental and numerical design and validation methods,
- fatigue and manufacturing process (effect of microstructure, welding, residual stresses,…),
- fatigue in transmission system,
- fatigue of assemblies (mechanical, welded, adhesive-bonding, multimaterials,…),
- fatigue of shape memory alloys,
- fatigue under severe environmental conditions (H2, corrosion, low temperature,…),
- nonlinear behavior and cumulative damage,
- reliability–based approaches and probabilistic methods,
- thermal and thermo-mechanical fatigue,
- vibration fatigue.
évènement de la commission fatigue des matériaux
Site internet de l’évènement
29 novembre 2023 -
30 novembre 2023
52 avenue Félix-Louat, 60300 Senlis
Date limite de soumission