ESAFORM is an association with the mission to stimulate applied and fundamental research in the field of material forming. Its annual conference, the International ESAFORM Conference on Material Forming, is used to achieve one of the main goals of ESAFORM: to spread scientific and technological information related to material forming within academic and industry.
The conference will cover numerous disciplines related to material forming including all kind of materials (metals, polymers, ceramics and composites), processes (traditional and new forming processes), scales (nano, micro, macro and meso) and approaches (modelling, simulation, experiments,…). It will bring together specialists from academia and industry from all around the world, to discuss the latest technological innovations and recent achievements in material forming.
- MS01 COMPOSITES FORMING PROCESSES
- MS02 EXTRUSION AND DRAWING
- MS03 FORGING AND ROLLING
- MS04 INNOVATIVE JOINING BY FORMING TECHNOLOGIES
- MS05 INTEGRATED MANUFACTURING AND SUSTAINABILITY
- MS06 LASER MATERIAL FORMING
- MS07 MACHINING AND CUTTING
- MS08 COOPERATIVE PROJECTS AND INITIATIVES
- MS09 NEW AND ADVANCED NUMERICAL STRATEGIES FOR MATERIAL FORMING
- MS10 NON-CONVENTIONAL PROCESSES
- MS11 OPTIMIZATION AND INVERSE ANALYSIS IN FORMING (in honour to Lionel Fourment †)
- MS12 POLYMER PROCESSING AND THERMOMECHANICAL PROPERTIES
- MS13 SEMI-SOLID PROCESSES
- MS14 ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING
- MS15 FORMABILITY OF METALLIC MATERIALS
- MS16 INCREMENTAL AND SHEET METAL FORMING
- MS17 MATERIAL BEHAVIOUR MODELLING
NEW: Best Communication Award
New ESAFORM1 event with the Best Communication Award. To promote research activities in material forming and young researchers, engaged in a PhD activity. To help them gain European/international recognition.
How to participate?
Send an email to S. Thuillier (email@example.com) with a graphical abstract and your CV before 15 March 2020
Site internet de l’évènement
ESAFORM - European Scientific Association for Metal Forming
4 mai 2020 -
6 mai 2020
Platz der Deutschen Einheit 1, Cottbus
Prof. Dr.-Ing. habil. Markus Bambach
Phone: +49 355 69 2856
Fax: +49 355 69 3110
Date de soumission