Chargement de la carte…
27 mai 2024 -
30 mai 2024 / Assago MI
IFM 2024 – 22nd International ForgeMasters Meeting
All involved in and interested in the area of open die forging and ring rolling are warmly invited to attend.
At IFM 2024 the most important and current issues affecting the sector will be discussed.
Experts in the fields of greatest interest will be attending and addressing such issues.
- Developments in the Global Heavy Forging Industry
- Power Generation Green Energy, such as Hydrogen Production, Coal Chemical Industry and Wind Power etc.
- Power Generation Nuclear (SMR, Fusion etc.)
- Other Product Developments in the Offshore Oil and Gas, Rolls, Power Generation, Aircraft, Aerospace, Shipbuilding and Heavy Machinery
- Decarbonisation in the Forging Industry including energy storage and environment. Use of hydrogen as fuel
- Green steel production
- Advances in Steelmaking, Forging, Heat Treatment and Machining
- Special Steels Development for forged components
- Simulation including equipment, processes and Industry 4.0
- Quality Management including Quality Control, Non- Destructive Testing and on-line measurement
Site internet de l’évènement
AIM - Associazione Italiana di Metallurgia
27 mai 2024 -
30 mai 2024
NH Milano Congress Centre
Strada 2a, Milanofiori, Assago MI
Date limite de soumission