30 mai 2021 -
4 juin 2021 / La Rochelle
13th International Symposium on Electrochemical Methods in Corrosion Research (EMCR 2021)
postponed to 25-30 September 2022
The first EMCR (Electrochemical Methods in Corrosion Research) conference was held in Manchester in 1982, and has evolved into one of the leading events in corrosion electrochemistry, providing an intimate, focussed meeting.
The single-session format ensures that participants do not miss significant presentations, and the social events and combination of accommodation and technical papers at a single site provides ample opportunity for informal interaction.
All aspects of corrosion research with an electrochemical component will be considered; topics of particular interest include:
- Electrochemical studies at high temperature, for example in pressurised water or molten salts.
- Scanning and microprobe techniques, including scanning probe, SECM, LEIS and techniques based on AFM technology.
- Electrochemical studies of environmentally-assisted fracture.
- Detection of hydrogen and studies of hydrogen interaction with metals.
- Electrochemical impedance spectroscopy and electrochemical noise.
- Modelling from the atom to the application.
- Combination of electrochemical studies with complementary techniques (e.g. optical, ultrasonic, radiographic, tomographic).
- Cathodic protection and inhibition.
Site internet de l’évènement
30 mai 2021 -
4 juin 2021
La Rochelle Université
Avenue Michel Crépeau, 17000 La Rochelle