11th International Symposium on NDT in aerospace
Non-Destructive Testing and Evaluation (NDT&E) is one of the major requirements in aerospace structural design. Appropriate use of NDT guarantees safety in aerospace and is thus a subject of highest attention.
To communicate latest R&D achievements to industrial applicants on the one hand and to discuss advanced and improved methods both with scientists as well as industrial researchers and applicants on the other, the Symposium on NDT in Aerospace has been established in 2008 and organized on an annual basis since 2010.
Presentations addressing the topics mentioned above and considering any NDT methods proposed such as thermal imaging, eddy current, ultrasonics, optics, x-ray testing and many others will be most welcome.
- NDT methods like ultrasound, x-ray, eddy current, thermal imaging, laser based and optical surface inspection etc.
- Component inspection
- Material characterisation including additive manufacturing
- Data evaluation and image processing with a scope on big data management
- NDT system design
- Production integrated NDT&E
- Mobile NDT&E for maintenance, repair and overhaul including robotics
- Damage tolerance
- Aging Aircraft
- Structural Health Monitoring
- Prognostics and Health Management
- Numerical simulation
- Student challenge in damage monitoring analysis.
Site internet de l’évènement
COFREND - CEA LIST.
13 novembre 2019 -
15 novembre 2019
3 rue Joliot-Curie, Gif-sur-Yvette
Conference Secretariat : Florence GIRAUD
Phone + 33 1 44 19 05 30
Date de soumission