Development of spin forming technology of cryogenic hydrogen tanks for world’s first zero emission commercial aircrafts
Thèse CIFRE Airbus
CEMEF Mines ParisTech, 06 Sophia Antipolis & Airbus Operation, 44 Saint Nazaire
- Main research axes are described below:
- Design rules definition in accordance with manufacturing drivers (Key Process Parameters). The PhD thesis will be supported by all stakeholders (French industrial company through a partnership and another Airbus supplier)
- Bibliographical study of the spinning process and on the influence of loading path on damage and fracture.
- Numerical modelling of the process and identification of the loading path. The Abaqus finite element software will be used.
- Material characterisation in terms of behavior law and ductile damage to prevent fracture.
- Design/Stress analysis (residual stresses, mechanical behavior, damage tolerance, S
- Limitations, capabilities (tolerances) for End to End process (assembly)
- Trials (correlation with Simulation). The PhD thesis will be supported by Airbus partners and Airbus suppliers.
- Analysis of Environmental footprint
Follow this link for applying : https://applyfor.cemef.mines-paristech.fr/phd/